Dry brushing your body using ALISO's Skin Stimulating Body Brush will not only help discourage fluid retention, it also helps boost your circulation and lymphatic system for the effective removal of toxins from the body.
The natural bristles of ALISO's Skin Stimulating Body Brush have an exfoliating effect on the skin. This helps unclog pores, removes dead cells from the surface of the skin, and also improves the absorption of body products such as creams, lotions, and even fake tan.
For softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin, simply dry brush for a few minutes before showering.
Afterwards apply your body cream or fake tan as normal.
This brush is suitable for skin that is sensitive to pressure.
Dry brushing helps increase blood circulation and lymph flow, which removes toxins from the body.
Ideal for helping to remove fake tan, and for prepping the skin for a fresh tan application.
It can also help minimise the appearance of cellulite particularly when combined with regular exercise, a daily bodycare routine, plenty of hydration, and a healthy diet.
A second variation of our Skin Stimulating Body Brush is also available here
For best results, use on dry skin before applying any body products.
Made in Germany
How To Use
- Start at your feet and brush upwards using slow clockwise motions.
- Next work from the front and back of your right foot towards your thigh and then your derriere.
- Use gentle clockwise motions when dry brushing your arms.
- Dry brush your stomach by starting on the bottom right side and working upwards towards the ribs.
- It is recommended that you dry brush 2-3 times per week.